Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
- All riders should wear a helmet (hard hat) at all times while riding.
- You MUST wear close toed shoes. No sandals, crocs or slip-on shoes. Purses and backpacks are not allowed with you on your ride.
Can I bring a camera to take pictures and videos?
- Since you always need both hands to ride your horse, while we allow you to bring your cell phone for taking pictures, please don’t pull yours out until the guide tells you it is ok to do so.
Can I go winetasting before my ride?
- We will not allow riders who are intoxicated in any way on our horses. So winetasting at Saluti Cellars is best scheduled after your ride when you can share stories with each other about your fun.
Do you have accommodation for handicapped riders?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate handicapped riders, riders who are blind and riders who are injured.