Enjoy a guided private or public horseback ride from Saluti Horse Adventures homebase at Saluti Cellars through forested hillsides and groomed trails, one of the most popular outdoor recreation spots in the Northern California’s Gold Coast Area in El Dorado County. Combine it with winetasting at Saluti Cellars and what more could say “the ultimate California adventure”?
Saluti Horse Adventures has access to over 500 acres of trails, including trails directly through Saluti Cellars vineyards.
We offer a variety of rides, both for the public and private “just for you” experiences:
- Vineyard Trail Rides for the public – One Hour
- Private Trail Rides for groups of up to 4 – One, Two or Three Hours
- “Trail and Taste” : Trail Ride with Winetasting at Saluti Cellars – One Hour
- River Ride (2 rider minimum/6 maximum) – 2 Hours
- Pony Rides on the weekends beginning October 7th!
- Haunted Hayrides: October 26-29: 30 minutes
Unlike any other experience offered in El Dorado County, our horseback rides, especially coupled with Saluti Cellars wine tasting, stand out as a true “only in California” Gold Country adventures.
BOOK A RIDE
TRAIL RIDING RULES
- All riders must wear a helmet (hard hat) at all times while riding and when present at our facility.
- You MUST wear close toed shoes. No sandals, crocs or slip-on shoes. Purses and backpacks are not allowed with you on your ride.
- Since you always need both hands to ride your horse, while we allow you to bring your cell phone for taking pictures, please don’t pull yours out until the guide tells you it is ok to do so.
- We will not allow riders who are intoxicated in any way on our horses.
- Our barn facilities are NO SMOKING. EVER. ANYWHERE.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate handicapped riders who are blind or riders who are injured.